Gutta Inc

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gutta Inc
Gutta Inc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeezy Disrespects Biggie Smalls WHOA !!!!

Go down

Jeezy Disrespects Biggie Smalls WHOA !!!! Empty Jeezy Disrespects Biggie Smalls WHOA !!!!

Post  BUGG Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:03 am

In the new Issue of Vibe Magazine which I wont buy,I might stand in the Aisle at the store and flip thru it at most. Jeezy has the cover and a interview in the magazine. Young Jeezy or Jeezy which he wants to be called now,,,, makes a reckless statement about Biggie. You can check the statement below. My Opinion is that Jeezy will never be Biggie , He will never have movies and Documentaries made about him and even though he has 4 albums does that mean he had what Big had. Nah he needs to stay in his own lane and don’t ever talk negatively about the deceased. The Level of Respect Big and Tupac achieved will never be repeated by Jeezy.

Jeezys Statement Below

“Pac and Big gone…They no more. Only thing you can hear is they voice, my nigga, and you know what they voice telling me? You gotta keep it moving, man. Fuck the dumb shit…I’m four albums in. How many albums Big have, two? He ain’t make it that far. So I’m already ahead of the game.”

Jeezy Disrespects Biggie Smalls WHOA !!!! Vibe0210
BUGG
BUGG

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001531537846&v=

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum